January 14, 2013

Pop It Gurl!

Okay, this was super fun! Oh my gosh, when you guys do this look you will understand. So shall we get started with how to create this fabulous look and know what products are used? 

Products:
•Mac brush- 212
•Mac e/s- Electric eel, Atlantic blue, Carbon, Blanc Type
•Mac Plush lash- Plush black
•Mac fluid line in black
•Mac chromagraphic liner in pure white

 Step 1: First, I lined my eye. I did a thick cat eye look. To achieve this look what you will have to do is- Using the Mac liquidlast liner line your eyes like normal. What I do to get this sort of cat eye look is I start from the right of the eye. I drag the brush in wards which, creates a perfect thick line. Make sure when you are pulling the brush in your line is not to close to the hair line. To make this look matte I went into Carbon using my 212 and patted along the line.

Step 3: Line your water line with the chromagraphic liner in Pure White. Next, go into Atlantic blue. In a patting motion using a 212, apply this to your water line. Be careful to not add so much of this shade, it might make your eye feel 'chalky.' We want to make this look faded into a lighter shade, this is simple oddly enough! Since we have a 'water' line everything blends while keeping there place. Pretty cool huh? Tap on Electric eel using the same 212.

Step 4: Apply 2-3 coats of Mac Plush Lash in Plush Black.




1- Patting motion is when you take your brush and tap up and down. It makes colors more vibrant rather than rubbing this shade in. Since we normally only pat light shades for the lid and pigments/glitters it is important to know this step.

1 comment: