On christmas I would do this! I was inspired by the blanket that is over my head. To achieve this look you will need the following:
1. Elf Complete the Look Pallet (Red)
2. Mac 217 (brush)
3. Mac Gesso
4. Mac Paint Pot in Painterly
5. Mac 239 (brush)
6. Elf Liner in Silver

First start with putting on Mac Paint Pot in Painterly on with you ring finger . Next grab your 239 brush and start packing on Mac Gesso in a patting motion . After you are done with putting on Mac Gesso now take the Elf Complete the Look Pallet and take the Mac 217 brush and blend the red into the crease in a windshield motion . The snowflake's are optional , I took the Elf Liner in Silver and first did a little line . Next I did a streak in the middle of the first line I did . After that I did one diagonal line and another diagonal line crossing the other line . Now you have completed you look!