October 30, 2012

ELEGANT

This looks is really gorgeous and I think pretty much anyone can pull it off!

                       

Here is what you will need:

• Mac 217, 239, 231
•Wet n' wild Mega Sparkle in White Icing 
•Wet n' wild Mega liner in "Indigo Blue''
•NYC eyeliner
•Mac paintpot in Painterly 
•Mac eye shadows in Winkle, and Gesso


  First apply a primer. I am using Mac Paint Pot in Painterly. Apply the primer all the way you to your eyebrow and make sure it is blended in! Next go into Gesso with a 239 brush and apply all over the lid area. Make sure you apply enough so it is extremely vivid! Now pick up your 217 and blend into the crease something that may help you in the process is to think of a windshield motion going up and side to side. Once you see it is perfectly blended you are going to line your eyelids. First line with black I am using NYC eyeliner you can do what ever eyeliner shape you per fur but I chose to do a cat eye because it is easier to apply the blue with still being able to see the black. To apply the blue all you have to do is outline the black eyeliner. The finale step is to pick up a tiny shadier brush I am using a 231 by mac and I dipped the brush into the Wet n wild Mega Sparkle in White Icing and patted it on my eyelid. I applied the sparkles on the white but very minimum. For the lips make sure to keep it simple!

 I have listed some more pictures below!
Please be sure to like my facebook page- https://www.facebook.com/LilleeMakeup



  

2 comments:

  1. very nice and pretty colors except one thing...SQUIRRLY EYE!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this chick looks like this girl from my school?

      Delete