January 20, 2013

Spring: Smoken' Makeup Look

Normally I like to keep Spring makeup very natural, pastel based colors but I have realized, there are people with darker taste and they need looks too! So here we are, and lets begin!

Products:
•Mac Paint pot in painterly
•Mac e/s- Idol eyes, Passionate, Sketch, Carbon, Blanc type
•Mac brush- 219,217
•Mac plush lash- plush black
•Mac fluid line in black

Step 1: Using any primer apply it to your lid. Make sure you blend it in and apply it all around your eye including up to your brown bone. Pick up your 219 and go into Blanc type. Blend this shade on the brow bone and in the tear duct.

Step 2: Using a 217 brush go into passionate. In a window shield motion (back and forth and around your natural lid) blend this shade in. To add more depth I went into sketch and using the same motion blended it into the red/neo- pink shade. 


Step 3: using a 219 brush I went into Idol eyes and applied this to my lid. Since, we are working for the crease to lid today make sure you don't apply the sparkle shade directly on the shade Sketch.

Step 4: Using the Mac liquidlast liner line your eyes like normal. What I do to get this sort of cat eye look is I start from the right of the eye. I drag the brush in wards which, creates a perfect thick line. Make sure when you are pulling the brush in your line is not to close to the hair line. To make this look matte I went into Carbon using my 212 and patted along the line. Then, I lined my lower lash line with the 212 and using Carbon.

More pictures:
(in the middle of lining)

3 comments:

  1. I cant wait to see your post soon. Found your post interesting to read. I cant wait to see your post soon. Good Luck for the upcoming update. Click Here

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very useful to me, Keep on doing it, waiting for the next update from you!!! Thanks!!

    Professional makeup artist in udaipur

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Nice Blog!!
    Make your skin smooth and moist with Lemon Soap , a product from Urvija. The goodness of lemon re-freshening your skin and makes it soft and hydrated.

    ReplyDelete