June 26, 2012

Mac Eye Shadow Review Swatch Last Part!

So today i am going to be showing you some swatches and a review of my Mac products ! First off I compared them to Nyx and they to "me" are better for several reasons , they are listed below .

  • More pigmented 
  • Stays on longer
  • Wide range of color
  • Easy to work with
  • Color is easy to build off of

I am going to swatch for you my darker colors . Carbon , Wedge , Copperplate 



Wedge and Copperplate are not dark but on my eye when built up are are dark 
  • Carbon is a matte black 
  • Wedge is a matte light brown
  • Copperplate is a Matte 2 formula and is a creamy almost. It is a brown too
My favorite one is Carbon  . It is bendable and very intense too ! 
Swatches shown on NO base ! They are in order of the way I listed above too!


Carbon,Wedge,Copperplate

No comments:

Post a Comment