June 25, 2012

Mac Eye Shadow Swatches And Review Part One

So today i am going to be showing you some swatches and a review of my Mac products ! First off I compared them to Nyx and they to "me" are better for several reasons , they are listed below .

  • More pigmented 
  • Stays on longer
  • Wide range of color
  • Easy to work with
  • Color is easy to build off of
So lets start of on how I am going to show you the swatches , I will show this is 3 parts . Part one (today) is going to be the light highlighter colors . Tomorrow is going to be the vibrant colors , by the way this will be updated because on Wednesday I'm making an order on Mac , and part  3 will be dark colors!
Part One Review
All of the highlighter or lighter colors work great and are mostly shimmer colors . One of my favorite colors would have to be Rice Paper , although I thought it would be a little lighter than it was . Rice Paper has a really nice texture . Rice paper or Naked Lunch could be worn on the lid or brow bone or tear duct . Another color that would work great on purple shadows for a highlighter or in the inner corner would be Seedy Pearl . This is so pretty! This is a frost too . I am before I show you swatches going to list textures of what I am going to swatch okay ? Okay :D



  • Seedy Pearl - Frost  , it has and pinkish purple tint but is light
  • Naked Lunch- Frost , It is a light pink with nude undertones
  • Rice Paper- Frost , It is a nude color with very light shimmer 
  • Gesso - Matte , It may not be "light light " but it is a matte vivid white
  • Forgery- Lustre , it is a sparkle white with not a lot of color just sparkles !
( swatch is shown on base which is mac paint pot in painterly )
No flash
Seedy Pearl , Naked Lunch , Rice paper , Gesso , Forgery  NO FLASH
With flash


Seedy pearl , Naked Lunch , Rice paper , Gesso, Forgery , FLASH

No comments:

Post a Comment