June 25, 2012

Mac Eye Shadow Swatches And Review



So today i am going to be showing you some swatches and a review of my Mac products ! First off I compared them to Nyx and they to "me" are better for several reasons , they are listed below .


  • More pigmented 
  • Stays on longer
  • Wide range of color
  • Easy to work with
  • Color is easy to build off of


So lets start of on how I am going to show you the swatches , I will show this is 3 parts . Tomorrow is going to be the Dark colors , by the way this will be updated because on Wednesday I'm making an order on Mac .


I am going to swatch for you my vibrant colors but they all are purple :P I have Star Violet , Sketch ,Satellite Dreams , HepCat .


  • Sketch is a velvet , dark plum purple with glitter
  • Satellite Dreams is a veluxe pearl ,dark vibrant purple 
  • Star Violet is a Veluxe pearl too , it is a shimmery red copper pink!
  • Hepcat is a Frost ,it is a vibrant red pink !

Swatches shown on NO base ! They are in order of the way I listed above too!

Sketch , Satellite Dreams , Star Violet , Hepcat




No comments:

Post a Comment