November 13, 2012

Autumn Looks #2

Another look I did and it is truly the same steps as my last Autumn look just a slight change in the products! My first Autumn look can be found here- http://themakeupbloggers.blogspot.com/2012/11/fall-inspire.html
                

Products:

Mac brushes- 239, 217
Mac e/s- Chrome Yellow
Maybelline Eye Studio- Give me Gold     

Before we go into steps, this look is really simple to complete.
 There is not a lot of blending needed to do and it is simple to complete if you are in a rush.

Step 1: Apply primer all over your eye. I chose Mac paint pot in painterly. Using my ring finger I spread the color out.

Step 2: Pick up your 239 and go into the pallet "Give me Gold" there are 4 colors. The one I used is the 1 shade from the left it is a pale sparkle color. In a packing motion (Up and down) apply this color in the tear duct and lid area. Make sure to leave room for the yellow we will be using next.

Step 3: Pick up your 217 and go into the third shade to the right. It is a copper with gold in it.  In a windshield motion blend this gorgeous color into the yellow. Make sure you blend so it looks fluent!

Last but not least just line your eyelids. I chose to do a cat eye but that is totally optional!

No comments:

Post a Comment