November 13, 2012

Fall Inspire

Ahh I am finally in the mood to do a fall inspired look. In this look I used a lot of really warm colors.



                                        

Products:

Mac brush- 239, 217, 231
Mac e/s- Orange
Mac paint pot in painterly
Maybelline Eye studio- Give me Gold


Step 1: Apply primer all over your eye. I chose Mac paint pot in painterly. Using my ring finger I spread the color out.

Step 2: Pick up your 239 and go into the pallet "Give me Gold" there are 4 colors. The one I used is the 2 shade from the left it is a gold color. In a packing motion (Up and down) apply this color in the tear duct and lid area. Make sure to leave room for the orange we will be using next.

Step 3: Now take your 231 small shader brush and go into Mac eye shadow in orange. In a side to side motion blend this shade in. Make sure you blend it into the gold to make it look more fluent.

Step 4: Pick up your 217 and go into the last shade at the nearest right. It is a dark brown. In a windshield motion blend this gorgeous color in.






No comments:

Post a Comment