November 18, 2012

Upcoming Holiday Looks/ Snow MUL

       It is getting colder out and Christmas is a month away. I have started sketching out some holiday looks for everyone. Some of the colors I have been using is MAC's Forgery and some deep greens and bright reds. Red and green really do go with Christmas and the spirit! If you are planning to complete a holiday look comment what you are going to do and some of the products as well! Some combinations you guys can do to brighten up this upcoming holiday month is reds, frosty whites, green, and surprisingly purple! Purple is a great alternative for a red I found it has that same sort of flare. I have started with "The Looks" though and I have one below with directions and everything.

      This upcoming holiday which is Thanksgiving can be a really tricky sort of eye makeup to do. Why so tricky you may ask? Well using the right golds, amber's really does matter it can change your whole look! If you have fair skin try using pure gold and antiqued copper's even amber! For medium skin tones opted in for pale golds and true tarnished browns. Lastly, for darker skin tones go for anything tarnished and even try going into a sparkly true black!

My look from the other day was a snow look, it goes with my lips which can be found on my Facebook page.
Tools:
Mac- 239, 224
Mac e/s - Forgery,Wedge, Carbon
NYX jumbo eye pencil in Milk

Step 1: Apply primer all over your eye. I chose Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk. Using my ring finger I spread the color out.

Step 2: Pick up your 239 and go into the shade "Forgery". In a packing motion (Up and down) apply this color in the tear duct and lid area. This color packs fast but to get it to the "just right" stage like I did I repeated this step a few times. Grab your 224 and dip it into Wedge in a back and forth motion blend this into the crease to add depth.

Step 3: Line your eyes in a kitten eye look. To do the "kitten eye" line like normally and then pull from the end of your eye and make a arrow, thinking of it that way will help trust me!

Step 4: Apply mascara and you are done!

No comments:

Post a Comment