November 1, 2012

Candy Corn

Hey guys this is a Halloween look I did yesterday and I was inspired by candy corn!
I have step by step below and the products used!
         
Items used:
•Mac e/s in- Orange,Chrome Yellow
•Elf complete the look pallet- red
•Mac - 224,239,217
•NYX Jumbo eye pencil in Milk

Step 1: Apply a primer. I used Nyx jumbo eye pencil in milk. To apply the primer I used my ring finger and blended it up to my brow bone.

Step 2: Grab your 239 brush and Mac eye shadow in orange. In a patting motion pat on the orange color. Apply the color all over the eyelid. Using the same brush go into Chrome Yellow blend it in a side to side motion make sure you keep the yellow in the middle of your eyelid. You can add as much of the color as you want just make sure it blends and looks fluent.

Step 4: In the ELF pallet there is a red which is in the 7th column 6th row. Using a 224 dip your brush into the color and blend in a windshield motion which is back and forth. Do not blend the red into the orange on the lid, blend on top of it. You can pack on the red since it may be a little sheer. The way to do that is take your brush and go into the color and blend side to side then repeat the same step until you are satisfied.

Step 5: Apply liquid liner and create a cat eye shape


No comments:

Post a Comment