November 25, 2012

Sugar Spice and Everything Nice

This was a extremely fun look to do and reminds me of sugar (the pinks and reds) and spice (the blue blended into the pink and red.) So shall we get started?

Products used:
•Mac paint pot in painterly
•Mac brush- 239,217, 212
•L'Oreal Runway pallet limited edition in "Charming Cockatoo"
•Mac e/s- orange, Copper, Carbon
•NYX e/s- Frosted Ocean

Step 1: Using a ring finger blend in your primer. I am using Mac Paint Pot in Painterly.

Step 2: Pick up your 239 brush and go into the first shade of the Charming Cockatoo pallet. It should be a light coral hued pink. In a patting motion which is up and down apply this color.

Step 3: Using a 217 go into Mac's Orange. In a window shield motion (back and forth) blend this color into the pink. Make sure to not pick up a lot of the color because it will look more orange hued than red. Now go into the shade copper. Take the littlest amount of the shade and make sure to blend this into the orange.

Step 4: Using the same brush go into NYX Frosted Ocean. In a back and forth motion blend this color in as the inner V. It will help add more depth to this look. The reason I opted in for a blue/black instead of a brick red is because I felt it added a nice contrast between the colors.

Step 5: I used a 212 brush and wet it with water then I dipped it into the eyeshadow called Carbon. Then I lined like normally a straight medium thick line. After all of that I applied mascara!

No comments:

Post a Comment