November 5, 2012

Pinky Swear

Totally pink! The cool part is there was not much used in this look. Below is the steps and products used.

Products used~
•Mac brush- 239, 212
•Mac Pigment- Fuchsia 
•NYX Pigment- Baby pink
•Mac e/s in Carbon
•Mac paint pot in Painterly

Before I go into the steps I would like to tell everyone the trick to this look is wetting your brush's with a bit of water! No it will not ruin them but, it creates a more vivid application of the pigment.

Step 1: Apply any primer I chose Mac's paint pot in Painterly. With my ring finger I blend the base up to my eyebrow.

Step 2: With a drop of water wet your 239 brush then dip it into Mac pigment in Fuchsia. In patting motion I applied the fuchsia/pink all of my lid. You can go back into the pigment for more of a vibrant look if you like.

Step 3: With the same brush go into NYX pigment in Baby Pink. Right on top of the fuchsia pigment pat on the baby pink. Apply the pink were you would apply the lid color. Keep on patting the color on until it is bright.

Step 4: Line the eyelids with mac carbon. I used the 212 brush wet and went into the eye shadow. I lined in a cat eye look. To achieve the 'cat eye look' line like you would normal then pull out from a corner and connect the lines you have made.


OPTIONAL!

I added glitter using NYX glitter pallet in Paradise and tapped it in the corner of my eye and on my eyelid.

No comments:

Post a Comment