November 1, 2012

You Spark!


You sparkle :D
Items used:
•Mac 217,239
•Wet n Wild Mega sparkle in WHITE
•Mac e/s- Orange, Chrome yellow, Improper copper, GESSO
•Mac paint pot in Painterly

Steps below!


  • First apply a primer. I am using Mac paint pot and I applied this with my ring finger and blended it up to my brow bone.
  • Next grab your 239 brush and Mac Chrome Yellow. In a patting motion which is up and down apply the vivid yellow. I put the yellow all over my eyelid but you may not want to do that because it does make blending harder.
  • Now grab your 217 and go into orange. Right on top of the yellow blend this color in a side to side motion. To make this color more red/copper I used Mac improper copper and blended it into Mac Orange.
  • Lastly I switched back to my mac 239 and applied glitter on top of the yellow. The glitter is Wet n wild's mega sparkle in white. To apply this all you have to do is pat it on, as you can see in the photo I did use alot but you don't have to.
  • The last step is to line your eyes and apply mascara. To line I did a cat eye affect which you can do by first lining a straight line. Then extend the line and make it thicker. When you do this step you will see as you extend the line will get thicker.



No comments:

Post a Comment