November 6, 2012

Tropical

This is a very bright/fun look and it will lift anyone's spirits!
So what will we need and how do we complete this masterpiece?

Items:

~Mac products~
•239,217
•Chrome Yellow e/s

~The rest of the products~
•NYX Jumbo eye pencil in MILK
•Maybelline eye studio in Forest fury
•NYC eyeliner in Pearl Black

Step 1: Apply primer all over your eye. I chose NYX Jumbo eye pencil in MILK. Using my ring finger I spread the color out.

Step 2: Next I grabbed my 239 and I dipped the brush into MAC's Chrome Yellow. In a patting motion apply this color. It took me a couple of times to get the yellow this vibrant but if you don't want to 'waste' product you can pat the shade on once, it is still going to be pigmented. Be sure to pat the yellow on all over the lid area.

Step 3: Put your 239 brush down and now pick up your 239. In the Maybelline pallet in Forrest Fury there are 5 shades we are using the V shaped color or the 4th shade in the pallet. Swirl your 217 in the shadow pan and then in a back and forth motion blend in the green. Make sure to blend it into the yellow as well. On the top of the forest green apply a light lime color which is in the pallet. It is the 3rd shade go into the color and in a back and forth motion on top of the darker green blend it in.

Step 4: Last but not least line your eyes I chose to do a cat eye effect!

More pics:







No comments:

Post a Comment